Our Location :
We are in the Edina 5-0 building: above Coconut Thai and D’Amico’s, and across the street from Lunds & Byerly’s. Enter from the back through the door marked LA Professional Building or from the side by D’Amico’s, on the corner of 50th and Market St.
Where to Park :
- There are 2 parking ramps on Market St - the Central Ramp or the North Ramp
- If parking in the Central Ramp proceed to the right stairwell and when you come outside to street level you will be in our cobblestone alley, if you walk straight across there will be a door marked LA Professional Building you can enter to get to our office
- If parking at the North Ramp, once at street level cross Market St and once you are in the cobblestone alley, you can enter the door marked LA Professional Building. (Near Coconut Thai entrance)
- Handicap and short term parking spots on the cobblestones near the North Entrance (behind our building, in the "alley")
- South Ramp next to Lunds and Byerly's (not the parking lot)
Handicap & Elevator
- 1 spot on the cobblestones near the North Entrance (behind our building, in the "alley")
- Park in the Central Ramp (underground parking) - turn Left inside the ramp to park near the elevator
- Elevator is through the West Entrance on the corner of 50th and Market St
Reminder: Other "hidden" spots available for parking (all areas are signed)
- 1 row of stalls in the Lunds and Byerly's parking lot closest to Starbucks is owned by the CIty of Edina and open for customer parking
- 1 row of stalls by BMO's drive through (West, facing the South Ramp) is owned by the City of Edina and open for customer parking.