How can we help you?
Patient education is an essential part of our practice. We encourage our patients to ask questions because we want them to understand everything they can about their oral health.
We hear some questions from patients quite frequently, and we have included a few of these here. But if you have another question not listed, don’t hesitate to contact our practice. The only silly question is one that does not get asked!
We look forward to assisting you with all of your questions regarding your oral health!
Our digital scanning software can estimate the treatment length – this can be done at the consultation appointment.
Treatment costs vary- a no cost consultation is the best way to discover each individual specific needs.
Invisalign invisible braces offer several advantages over traditional metal braces, including:
- Invisalign is practically invisible. Even someone seated across the table from you would have a difficult time seeing that you are wearing the clear plastic aligners.
- Invisalign can be cleaned quickly and easily because the aligners pop right out of your mouth.
- You will be able to easily brush and floss your teeth because of the removable aligners.
- With Invisalign, there are no wires that need to be tightened or brackets that need to be checked. You’ll have fewer trips to the dentist.
- There is no risk of damaging your tooth enamel with Invisalign’s clear plastic aligners.
- Most patients will be finished with treatment in just about 12 months, which is much quicker than traditional orthodontics.
- You are able to monitor your progress with a clear view of your teeth.
- You remove the aligners to eat, so there are no food restrictions with Invisalign.
- If you have a special occasion, you can remove the plastic aligners for a few hours.
It is important to remember, however, that you must wear the aligners for at least 22 hours each day or your treatment may not be successful.