How can we help you?
Patient education is an essential part of our practice. We encourage our patients to ask questions because we want them to understand everything they can about their oral health.
We hear some questions from patients quite frequently, and we have included a few of these here. But if you have another question not listed, don’t hesitate to contact our practice. The only silly question is one that does not get asked!
We look forward to assisting you with all of your questions regarding your oral health!
Today’s cosmetic dentistry procedures can greatly improve the appearance of your smile. Some of the treatments we offer include teeth whitening, veneers, crowns, bonding, and Invisalign invisible braces. There is no reason to go through life with a smile you don’t love. A beautiful smile not only makes a good first impression but it can boost your self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Teeth whitening is an affordable way to immediately improve your smile by making your teeth several shades whiter.
- Veneers can camouflage problems such as crooked, misshapen, or discolored teeth, giving you a smile that is perfectly even, straight, and white.
- Dental crowns can repair a tooth that is cracked or otherwise damaged, fully restoring its form and function.
- Bonding can fix cracks, chips, and gaps in your smile using a composite resin material that perfectly blends with your natural teeth.
- Invisalign invisible braces can discreetly straighten your smile in a fraction of the time as traditional orthodontics. Because they are practically invisible, they fit in well with the adult lifestyle.
If you'd like to find out which of our services can help you meet your goals, call our office to schedule your consultation.