What are the advantages of Invisalign?
Invisalign invisible braces offer several advantages over traditional metal braces, including:
- Invisalign is practically invisible. Even someone seated across the table from you would have a difficult time seeing that you are wearing the clear plastic aligners.
- Invisalign can be cleaned quickly and easily because the aligners pop right out of your mouth.
- You will be able to easily brush and floss your teeth because of the removable aligners.
- With Invisalign, there are no wires that need to be tightened or brackets that need to be checked. You’ll have fewer trips to the dentist.
- There is no risk of damaging your tooth enamel with Invisalign’s clear plastic aligners.
- Most patients will be finished with treatment in just about 12 months, which is much quicker than traditional orthodontics.
- You are able to monitor your progress with a clear view of your teeth.
- You remove the aligners to eat, so there are no food restrictions with Invisalign.
- If you have a special occasion, you can remove the plastic aligners for a few hours.
It is important to remember, however, that you must wear the aligners for at least 22 hours each day or your treatment may not be successful.